Welcome, Participation and Service
Great Celebrations & Liturgy
To provide leadership for all Liturgical Ministries of All Saints Parish across all diverse groups.
- The Liturgy Commission will work with staff members and ministry leaders to plan major liturgies throughout the year. These liturgies will celebrate our common Catholic Heritage, give praise to God through Jesus Christ and recognize and use the diverse gifts of the parishioners of All Saints Catholic Church.
- The Liturgy Commission will formulate guidelines that support the General Instruction of the Roman Missal and call people to worship in a joyful and respectful manner.
- The Liturgy Commission, in alignment with the guiding principles for commissions at All Saints Parish, will develop ways to evaluate our prayer experience including our music, the participation of our assembly, the practices of our liturgical ministries, homilies and other liturgical worship.
- The Liturgy Commission will seek, encourage, and mentor new leaders who will assume active roles as liturgical ministers at All Saints Church.
- Each ministry will report to the Liturgy Commission regarding any questions, changes or responsibilities within their ministry.
- Each ministry will have a Recruitment Subcommittee which will develop and implement strategies for reaching out and inviting potential new members with diverse backgrounds.
Contact: Fr. Alberto Perez
- Primary leaders for the Altar Servers, Arts & Environment, Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, Liturgical Dance, Sacristans, Saturday Morning Volunteers and Ushers\Greeters.
- Director for the Music/Choir Ministry
- Parish Life Director, Priests and Deacons
- Representatives from the Pastoral Council
- Representatives from each Ethnic Community
- Members at Large